Saudi Olympic & Paralympic Committee is an independent higher sports organization supported by the government to achieve its goals. We are the only organization that represents the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in all Olympic activities and competitions as well as multiple sporting events at the regional, continental, international and Olympic levels.
- Participate in the Olympic & Paralympic Games as well as, the world, continental & regional games
- Ensure efficient and constant communication with the International Olympic Committee, international Federations, and national Olympic & Committees Paralympic
- Name the organizing committee of the Games in accordance with the provisions of the Olympic Charter
- Selection of the Kingdom's representatives at the Olympic & Paralympic Games and signing of registration forms for athletes
- SOPC has the exclusive authority to select a city that may apply for holding the Olympic Games
- Supervision of the Kingdom's delegates at the Olympic &Paralympic Continental and Regional Games
- Allow the International Olympic Committee to be informed of SOPC activities
- Maintaining a cooperative and coordinated relationship with government bodies
- Establishment of a national Olympic museum as a national memory of the Olympics
- Guarantee that the Olympic Charter adheres to all of the International Olympic Committee's decisions
- Host the Saudi Games Ensure anti-doping and periodically prevent all prohibited substances
- Organize training courses to prepare and develop administrators, coaches, and athletes
- Promote the Olympic values and Olympic & Paralympic movement
- Establish an Olympic Academy that adopts the Olympic education
- Take action to prohibit any use of the Olympic & Paralympic property
- In a manner that conflicts with the Olympic Charter
- Develop & maintain the Saudi Olympic & Paralympic movement
- Organize activities adhering peace and dealing with environmental issues
- Development and implementation of sports cultural programs in sport pedagogy curricula
- Reward outstanding athletes
A sports community that takes into account Olympic and Paralympic values and Team Saudi stands at the top of the podiums.
Building a sustainable Saudi sports system that puts champions at the center of its attention, to produce sports excellence, achieve international competitiveness and motivate society to practice sports.
H.R.H. Prince Abdulaziz bin Turki bin Faisal Al-Saud
- H.R.H. Prince Abdulaziz bin Turki bin Faisal Al-Saud is the Minister of Sports in Saudi Arabia who is leading efforts towards developing a vibrant sporting economy, creating opportunities for the entire country to play and helping Saudi’s athletes on their journey from amateur to elite.
- HRH is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the General Sports Authority, the dream is becoming a reality as he works on transforming the Saudi sports landscape on a fast-track basis.
- HRH was named a Red Bull athlete for his championship record and has taken his dedication to excellence in sports onto the public sector playing field. He is leading his team’s charge towards developing a vibrant sporting economy, creating opportunities for the entire country to play and helping Saudi’s athletes on their journey from amateur to elite.
- His team’s mission includes finding creative sports programs to involve more people from across society, to develop youth capabilities, to increase the number of sports trainers and instructors, to empower and manage Saudi sports federations and increase their professionalism and achieve higher participation and representation in international sport.
- H.R.H. Prince Abdulaziz the President of the Saudi Olympic & Paralympic Committee.
- Vice-President of the Olympic Council of Asia for Riyadh Asian Games 2034.
- President of the Islamic Solidarity Sports Federation
- President of the Arab Union of National Olympic Committees
- The Chairman of the Arab Football Federation.
- A member of the Marketing Commission at the International Olympic Committee.
H.H. Prince Fahd bin Jalawi bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed
- Prince Fahad Bin Jalawi Bin Abdulaziz Bin Musaed served as Legal Adviser in the Ministry of Sport (formerly the General Presidency for Youth Welfare), Saudi Arabian Olympic, and Paralympic Committee 2007.
- In 2012, HH was assigned to serve as the Ministry's International Relations Advisor.
- In 2014, HH joined the Saudi Olympic and Paralympic Committee. In addition, he served as an advisor to the President of SOPC and appointed Director of International Relations Department.
- Appointed as advisor to the President of the Union of Arab National Olympic Committees in 2016.
- The International Olympic Committee named HH member of the International Relations Commission of IOC in 2017.
- He was appointed President of the Saudi Camel Federation in 2018. Also in the same year, he joined the Public Affairs and Social Development Commission of the IOC.
- HH has appointed Vice-President of the Saudi Olympic and Paralympic Committee. HH is also serving as Acting President of the Saudi Sport Federation of Triathlon, and President of the West Asian Federation of Triathlon.
- In 2021, HH was named President of the Saudi Olympic Academy, member of the Board member of the Saudi Falcons Club, member of the Olympic Council of Asia, appointed Secretary-General and Vice-President of the Saudi Olympic and Paralympic Committee.
- He played a significant role within the Saudi sport sector and managed to serve in further positions as Director of the Asian Games "Riyadh2034" and Director of the First Saudi Games.
HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Turki AlfaisalChairman Of The Board
HH Prince Fahad Bin Jalawi Bin AbdulazizVice President Of The Board
HH Prince Abdullah Bin Fahad Bin AbdullahPresident Of The Saudi Equestrian Federation
HRH Princess Reema Bint Bandar Bin SultanBoard Member In The IOC
HRH Prince Khalid Bin Alwaleed Bin TalalPresident Of Sport For All Federation
HRH Prince Khalid Bin Sultan Bin Abdullah Al FaisalPresident Of The Saudi Automobile & Motorcycle Federation
HRH Prince Sultan Bin Fahad Bin SalmanPresident Of Saudi Water Sports & Diving Federation
Mr. Yasser Bin Othman Al-RumayyanPresident Of The Saudi Golf Federation
Mr. Yasser Bin Hassan Al-MisehalPresident Of The Saudi Football Federation
Ms. Adwa Bint Abdulrahman Al-ArifiDeputy Minister Of Sport For Strategic Planning & Development
Mr. Ahmed Bin Shahir Bin TebaePresident Of The Saudi Winter Sports Federation
Mr. Ahmed Bin Mohammed Al-SabbanPresident Of The Saudi Fencing Federation
Dr. Habib Bin Ali Al-RabaanPresident Of The Saudi Athletic Federation
Mr. Ahmed Bin Abdulaziz AlmuqairnMember Of The Board Of Directors of Saudi Olympic & Paralympic Committee
Mr. Shaddad Bin Talea Al-AmriPresident Of The Saudi Taekwondo Federation
Dr. Ghassan Bin Youssef TashkandiPresident Of The Saudi Basketball Federation
Eng. Ahmed Bin Safwan Al-KudmaniPresident Of The Saudi Swimming Federation
Mr. Ibrahim Bin Salman Al-MuaqelPresident Of The Saudi Athletes' Commission
Saudi Sambo Committee
Saudi Weightlifting Federation
Saudi Padel Committee
Saudi Jiu-Jitsu Federation
Sports Medicine Federation
Saudi Wushu Committee
Saudi Dodgeball Federation
Saudi Hot Air Ballooning Federation
Saudi Hockey Federation
Saudi Taekwondo Federation
Saudi Squash Federation
Saudi Boxing Federation
Saudi Extreme Sports Federation
Saudi Kyokushin Committee
Saudi Archery Federation
Saudi Triathlon Federation
Saudi Wireless & Remote Control Sports Federation & Robot
Saudi Modern Penthalon Federation
Saudi Pigeon Racing Committee
Saudi Anti Doping Committee
Saudi Bowling Federation
Saudi Cricket Federation
Saudi Muay Thai Federation
Saudi Billiard and Snooker Federation
Saudi Sailing Federation
Saudi Motor Sports Federation
Saudi Baseball and Softball Federation
Saudi Polo Sport Federation
Saudi Kurash Committee
Saudi Mixed Martial Arts Federation
Saudi Athletics Federation
Saudi Cycling Federation
Saudi Yoga Committee
Saudi Life Saving Federation
Saudi Deaf Sports Federation
Saudi Volleyball Federation
Saudi Karate Federation
Saudi Wrestling Federation
Saudi Chess Federation
Saudi Media Federation
Saudi Rowing Federation
Saudi Swimming Federation
Saudi Special Olympics Federation
Saudi Badminton Federation
Saudi Gymnastic Federation
Saudi Handball Federation
Saudi Equestrian Federation
Saudi Camel Racing Federation
Saudi Basketball Federation
Saudi Table Tennis Federation
Saudi Sea Sports and Diving Federation
Saudi Fencing Federation
Saudi Lacrosse Federation
Saudi Climbing and Hiking Federation
Saudi Golf Federation
Saudi Paragliding Federation
Saudi Olympics Athletes Association
Saudi Bodybuilding Federation
Saudi Canoe and Kayak Federation
Saudi Sport Culture Federation
Saudi Master's Sports Committee
Saudi Coaches Association
Saudi Judo Federation
Saudi Shooting Federation
Saudi Tennis Federation
Saudi Rugby Federation
Saudi Football Federation
Saudi Gymnastics Federation
Saudi Surfing Federation
Saudi Ice Sports Federation
Saudi Snow Sports Federation
Saudi Paralympic Swimming Federation
Saudi Paralympic Athletics Federation
Saudi Federation for Visual Impairment
Saudi Federation of Seating and Chair Games
Saudi Traditional Sports Committee
Saudi Federation of Boccia
Saudi Table Soccer Committee
Saudi Federation for American Football
Saudi Frisbee Committee
Saudi Paintball Committee
Saudi Desert Sports Federation
Saudi Netball Committee
Saudi Aikido Committee
Saudi Intellectual Sports Federations ( soon )
Saudi Petanque Committee
Saudi Cyber Security & Programming Federation
Saudi Kickboxing Federation ( soon )
Saudi Dance Sport Committee
Saudi Water Skiing Committee
Teak Ball Committee
Saudi Sepak Takraw Committee
Saudi Fans Association
Saudi Strength Sports Committee
Sports For All Federations
Sport Arbitration Center
Saudi Referees Association
Saudi Olympic Academy
The role of the Saudi Olympic Academy was activated in 2021 by a decision of the Governing Council of the Saudi Olympic & Paralympic Committee at the meeting of the General Assembly on 23 March 2021 The Academy is concerned with the dissemination of education, Values and Olympic culture.
HH prince Fahad bin Jalawi Bin Abdulaziz Chairman of the Board of Directors
Olympic Training Center
SOPC President HRH Prince Abdulaziz bin Turki AlFaisal announced on November 17th, 2021, the strategy behind supporting all Saudi sports federations, along with the new Elite Athletes’ Development program with an estimated budget of 2,600,000,000SAR within the QoL program It aims to improve the sports sector, establish a supportive infrastructure for all sports federations, and raise the sports sector’s contribution to the kingdom’s GDP by 0.8%. Moreover, increase the community’s sports participation to 40% by 2030. In order to ensure that federations are fully supported, federations should attain their sports game development benchmarks, increase the number of participants, competing in the international & regional championships, encourage sports tourism, promote the Saudi traditions and legacy, contribute to the national economy and create several investment opportunities.